Barry Smight

Raconteur, Provocateur, extraordinaire!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

FOREVER YOUNG, NEIL

I'm not a huge pop/rock/folk/country fan but Neil Young is my man...
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/grammys/article/757357--neil-young-musical-enigma-has-many-faces
Posted by Barry Smight at 8:44 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Barry Smight
"I shall be merciful... and quick!"
View my complete profile

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

www.twitter.com/barrysmight

BOOK WITH COFFEE

BOOK WITH COFFEE
Warhol (David Bourdon)

Popular Posts (last 7 days)

  • THE PREQUELIZER
    Something made me think of the Star Wars "Prequel" films. (Probably, thinking about bad movies made me think of the infamous thre...
  • IS IT POSSIBLE TO GO TOO BOLDLY?
    "I'm what Star Trek has become, Captain Kirk..." Here is a fine and thoughtful article on Star Trek Into Darkness , from T...
  • GEORGE LUCAS DISSES EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
    A friend of mine popped around to my abode today and somehow -- probably by talking about movies that still look good decades later -- we ...
  • BLADE RUNNER IN RUNNING
    Blade Runner continues to be debated today: That is whether or not it is a good movie, or how great of a movie it is. Of course, it is subj...
  • A NEW PRISONER
    There are days, believe it or not, when I wish I had "cable". Tonight is one of those times. AMC, or "American Movie Classics...
  • WATCHING THE FIREFLY
    How do I put this? I tried watching "Serenity" (the premiere episode of Firefly ) two nights ago: It was painful. Maybe I was tire...
  • LAY OFF STAR WARS (PREQUEL FILMS)
    It was bound to happen. One of my faithful readers contacted me to say they were not impressed with some of my caustic opinions. This "...
  • THE OSCARS? BUGGER OFF!
    I have never seen the Oscar awards broadcast. Sure, I've seen tiny pieces over the years but I am proud of the fact that I have never wa...
  • SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN COMING TO DVD
    Gone are the days when I would check http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/ on a regular basis. Something made me check today; I went into the archiv...
  • LP OF DONNY MOST
    Years ago, I saw a Donny Most LP record in a remainder bin. I could not resist and picked the treasure up; just to read the provocative line...

Followers

Favourite Places

  • The Eclectic Screening Room
  • The Globe and Mail
  • The Toronto Star
  • Canadian Cinephile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2016 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2014 (230)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (39)
    • ►  June (44)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2013 (264)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (33)
    • ►  August (40)
    • ►  July (41)
    • ►  June (37)
    • ►  May (40)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2012 (62)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (127)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (32)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (229)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (30)
    • ►  April (41)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ▼  January (33)
      • ONLINE TALK ACTION
      • GRETZKY AT 6 POINTS IN 1980
      • OLYMPIA STADIA NAUSEA
      • ANTI VANCOUVER OLYMPICS PAGE
      • OLYMPIC SPENDING IS A WASTE
      • FOREVER YOUNG, NEIL
      • INGLOURIOUS BAASTAADS
      • PERNELL ROBERTS
      • I WANT TO SHOUT! - ROGER CORMAN
      • SUPERARGO & DIABOLICUS ON GOOGLE VIDEO
      • LENO ON CBC IN 1978
      • OCTOBER CRISIS - CANADA - 1970
      • LATE NIGHT HOSTING
      • THE GREAT WALDO PEPPER
      • DVD REVIEWS - TWO FOR DOCTOR DEATH
      • JAMES CAMERON IS ANTI-AMERICAN?
      • 2-INCH QUADRUPLEX
      • MUNICH - THE MOVIE
      • JUMP, GEORGE, JUMP!
      • SOMETHING DITTO DITTO DARKSIDE
      • THE SHIP SINKERS
      • NO SOUND IN SPACE? NO WAY!
      • GUY MADDIN AT INNIS TOWN HALL, TORONTO
      • KIDS IN THE HALL - REUNION TONIGHT
      • AVATAR OF FAITH
      • THE DOCTOR IS (ALMOST) IN
      • CATS ARE THE ANSWER
      • A KNIGHTS TALE - LEDGER SHEET
      • ELWY YOST - THE MOVIEMAKERS
      • PRODUCER DAVID GERBER
      • JAMES CAMERON ON CAMERA
      • A HOPE THAT DIDN'T LAST
      • A DARK KNIGHT, I HOPE
  • ►  2009 (385)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (55)
    • ►  May (56)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (50)
    • ►  January (50)
  • ►  2008 (190)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (32)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (34)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2007 (114)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (13)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.