Saturday, August 18, 2012

COMING BACK - SOON - STAR TREK MUSIC

Hello, dear readers. I've been neglecting this blog spot for a while. And I have been very conscious of that fact, if unconscious in many other areas.

The news last week about La-La Land Records preparing a release of a cosmic-sized CD box set of the complete music of Star Trek (the original series) has turned many people on; including me. I decided this morning that I would use this exciting news to kick-start me into getting back into "this thing". My article will be an overview of the original Star Trek's outstanding music, and, for me, it will be a lengthy piece. I've already started making notes. "Coming soon!"

For now, probe and enjoy this teasing five-minute video on the people who produced the upcoming 15 CD set...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA34dfODi4M

3 comments:

Dominic M said...

Welcome back, Barry!

Dominic M said...

Welcome back, Barry!

Barry Smight said...

Thanks, man. A double welcome. Jeez, all I get is, "don't leave your shoes in the hallway!"