Friday, October 9, 2009

EW TOP SF TELEVISION

A friend alerted me to a recent issue of Entertainment Weekly Magazine's pick of the top 20 science fiction television shows of all time. We love lists, don't we?

I have my own list, of course, but what is interesting about the rag-mag's pecking order choices is how high some programs are that you would not expect... V is at 12th place? Battlestar Galactica is 3rd? (From the bottom, maybe.)

My order of things would go something like this (if someone threatened to withhold my bags of "Cheesies" from me)...

1. The Outer Limits (1963-65)
2. Star Trek (1966-69)
3. Doctor Who (the first one...s)
4. The Twilight Zone (the original, which is #1 on EW's list even though that series is more fantasy)
5. The Flintstones (the 'Great Gazoo' episodes)

No comments: