Thursday, June 16, 2011

VANCOUVER CANUCKS LOSE (I KNEW THEY WOULD) - GIMME PHASER 2

The Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup last night by beating the Vancouver Canucks by a score of 4 - 0, in game seven. I knew Boston would win it all... realized after game three that it was fate.

Having said that, the big talk today is what happened in Vancouver after the game -- the mindless and senseless violence. No surprise. Admittedly, the problem was started and carried out by a few... hooligan's. No brains: "Take pictures of me being violent!"

I e-mailed this note to a friend today regarding the hooligans...

Re: the Vancouver riots. I wish there was such thing as a hand phaser. Give me one and I'll mow 'em all down! "Oh, shit! Someone left it on dematerialisation!"

2 comments:

Jon said...

Better yet, fit all police cars with a self-destruct device -- preferably using corbomite.

Barry Smight said...

Geek Alert: Remember, Corbomite was just a bluff. I don't think it has been actually developed (since it was first proposed in 1966).

Better: "A phaser on overload!" That building whining sound would make everyone scatter; but the drunken loons would stay; then... whatever would happen with a detonating hand phaser.

Back to reality....