Sunday, July 10, 2011

FUNNY FUR

I went onto Youtube today; on the main page were the usual recommended videos; noticed one thumbnail image of a cat firing a gun; cool!

Often when I hear about certain video shorts -- those that end up going viral -- being very funny, I am often left kinda cold... at best, left chuckling: The talking dog one from a few weeks ago was like that. Cute, but....

This one, "Medal of Honor Cat", involving a regular ol' pussy cat, albeit one with a crack shot, had me in stitches...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRX47L_3yE&feature=topvideos_mp


After I watched it, and settled down from my giggle-fit, I decided to check when the clip was put up: July 9, 2011. Wow; it had, by this early this afternoon, gathered over 800,000 views.

2 comments:

Jon said...

The guy who created this clip (Johnny Wong?) has done several others, including one where he talked actor Andy Whitfield into guest starring. Silly gunfight stuff, but a good showcase for editing and effects tricks on a tiny budget. It may get him noticed.

Barry Smight said...

Good stuff. I don't know who Andy Whitfield is but it sounds like a coup.

I want that cat in my company. He's a good man.