Tuesday, January 29, 2008

IT WORKS!

As per my plans, I watched tonight's episode of jPod. And here is my admission: It's good. Just when I thought that three hours was more than enough of my time to devote to the program, I found that hour number four was what jPod needed to find itself. Finding is one thing but becoming outstanding is another. Everything seemed to click tonight; there were some laugh out loud moments, good characterizations, and impressive filmmaking. This one helmed by director Tim Southam.

This show is ripe for directing talents such as the Wellington brothers -- Peter and David. But please, please, no Jerry Ciccoritti.

Now I have an excuse to watch and not take care of business. As I suffer from TV-ADD (Television Attention Deficit Disorder) there is a good chance I will hardly watch any more jPod. It's a shame. People should bookmark this series.

If it stays as consistent as tonight's episode then jPod is on its way.

The CBC needs this one.

No comments: