Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ESCAPE POD

Enough is enough. I watched the third installment of jPod last night on the CBC. The show is really directionless; that is the reality. It's not my cup of tea. It's time for me to find something else to do on Tuesday nights between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. That is read a book; or have a good ol' Canadian Quickie (which leaves a good 55 minutes).

Time to plan ahead.

Maybe, in a few months time I will try jPod again. Maybe by that point it will have had a recharge.

4 comments:

Greg Woods said...

Actually, I thought this was the best episode yet-- things are starting to gel.

I actually laughed last night. Still, I'm stunned mom didn't kill anyone this week. Give it another week, Barry. They may actually be on to something here.

Barry Smight said...

The "e-mail machine" line uttered by Sherry Miller was funny.

Greg Woods said...

To truly understand J-Pod, one need look no further than the individuals that I see before and behind the tables of the trade shows I go to a few times a year.

Larry Smight said...

It's not bad for a Canadian show. Much better than that MVP, LITTLE MOSQUE ON THE PRAIRE, or SOPHIE shit the CBC is trying to pass of as entertainment.

My only complaint is that (having seen two of the four episodes) is that J-POD seems constanly poised to collapse under the weight of it's own "coolness". It's trying just a smidge too hard. That said, Alan Thicke is great on this.