Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TIME MANAGEMENT

As heard on the radio minutes ago: "We are winding down the last day of January."

I keep myself pretty busy: looking for more work/contracts; researching; writing; developing projects which may or may not see fruition; watching carefully-selected video material; and some sleep.

Time flies.

I read this afternoon that activity promotes more activity.  I would agree.  When I had a regular shift to do at a regular job, I also seemed to get an awful lot done; including posting regularly to this blog.  (One job I had often involved working six days a week, and I managed to write a small pile of scripts; plus produce a couple of television pilots [involving all the production issues that go with them]).

My point?  Gotta keep busy, and maintain a schedule.  I'll leave staring-out-the-window to my cat.

No comments: