Sunday, January 15, 2012

JOHN DOYLE'S STOOPID THINGS ABOUT THE TV RACKET

John Doyle, uber 'television' columnist of the Globe and Mail newspaper, is often humorous when he writes anything about television -- specific shows, or the people involved; in front or behind the camera.

Last week, while I was eating his food, a friend of mine asked me if I had read John Doyle's piece in "today's Globe".  I told him I had not, but he did a good enough sales job; besides, I like Mr. Doyle's often savage diatribes on the frequent idiocy of anything boob-tube.

Get a load of this, the article in question.  Doyle was at the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena, California.  And he could not resist conjuring up with -- in his sleep, I'm sure -- 10 stoopid things about the tv racket.  Enjoy...
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/arts/television/john-doyle/10-stoopid-things-about-the-tv-racket/article2299370/

No comments: