Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 !


Hi folks... dear regular readers and drop-ins.  It's been a slow last couple of months for me posting here simply because I've been distracted -- and not always by the right things.  Even though I used to make fun of Twitter (see earlier postings), a friend talked me into setting up an account with the Byte-sized-Bites.  See here:  www.twitter.com/barrysmight

Tweets are good since it takes little investment in time... and brain cells, perhaps.

Happy New Year to all.  May we reduce the rate of global conflict; feed more people; reduce crime (and deal with its root causes); post more general silliness online....

***

"... the prejudices people feel about each other disappear when they get to know each other."

2 comments:

Greg Woods said...

...and hopefully get rid of those rotten infomercials.

Barry Smight said...

I agree! They take up precious airtime and space.