Monday, November 19, 2012

NOVEMBER UPDATE (2012)

Hello, Dear Reader.

Sorry about the lack of postings as of late. My life has gotten busier... in a good way. I am trying to catch up on the 'extras' -- like this blog.

I have been watching movies; a lot of documentaries:  B-29 - Frozen in Time, an episode of the superlative PBS series, NOVA; and Titanic's Final Mystery. I re-watched The People vs George Lucas, which only convinced me that G.W. Lucas is insane. I also watched Done the Impossible, a doc on "Browncoats" (Firefly fans).  They just might be the most passive-aggressive fans around.

For the second year in a row, an old friend invited me to do the "Zombie Walk" here in Toronto. For the second year in a row, I was a no-show.

Although I ignored the Toronto Sun for a few months, I've been going back to it lately... for the laughs. (Did you know that Dr Norman Bethune was a "Commie"? I did not, until I read it in the Sun... over several consecutive days.) Hey, you have to admire any "journalism" written at a Grade 3 reading level. Just don't tell them that. A friend of mine did, and they responded with ripe fury!

I had forgotten that "the world" is supposed to end on December 21st. Maybe I can squeeze in a few more blog postings....

No comments: