Monday, February 29, 2016

TOM BRADY AND MY SENSE OF TIME

As per the standard mode for me I am doing some serious work on my computer while listening to the news radio. Why not keep an ear open for what's going down in the world today, including the Oscar results (which I really care about). Who's spotlight?

One thing that made my left ear rotate in the manner of a cat's audio receptor: A new contract agreement shall see New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady stick with the team through to 2019. I processed that by thinking, "that's quite a few years from now... will Brady still be playing then?"

Then I gave my head a shake: It's 2016 right now... today! Why do I think it's 2006 (or something like that)?

A friend of mine has a theory: Time speeds up as one grows older.


No comments: