Thursday, November 18, 2010

ANNEXED

Hello everyone. So sorry, but I've been trapped in the "Tholian Annex", as of late. Pardon the lack of postings; for those of you who check on a regular(ish) basis.

In all seriousness, my laptop has been down for the count since late October. Fixed it up last night. My 'old' desktop performs very well, but since I reconnected it to keep me still connected, I'm finding that posting on this blog is low priority. So much is happening in my life right now, and the world, so it is not for a lack of material that I have been deficient on these pages.

(This past week I have been giving myself a nightly [late nightly] Space: 1999 festival. I bought the entire solar system, I mean, series on DVD two years ago, but outside of screening one or two eps, the box has for the most part been sitting on my shelf. When I get back into regular planetary orbit, I will post my feelings on Space. Also: This week I knocked off the 2004 BBC, Jonathan Miller-hosted documentary mini-series, Atheism: A Rough History of Disbelief. Very excellent; to be expected of Dr. Miller.)

Soon....

1 comment:

Jon said...

Jonathan Miller is one cool dude. I've been impressed by his work ever since seeing him asphixiate himself on camera to demonstrate hypoxia in "The Body in Question". He's a neurologist, writes books and plays and directs operas. If he played an instrument he'd be Buckaroo Banzai.