Thursday, August 4, 2011

WELCOME BACK BARRY - FORD QUALITY

By the way, I welcome myself back to the blogfold. I have been (cripes, I almost keyed-in "lazy") busy recently with career stuff -- as in, maintaining some sort of career.

Oh... Rob Ford: Brainless mayor of Toronto. I'll post something soon. His brother, Doug, wants to close a few branches of the Toronto Public Library system. Let's face it, The Fords have probably rarely stepped into a library of any system. And I doubt they read. Sports Illustrated does not count, if you are just looking at the colourful pictures.

Hmm, who would I rather have a coffee or dinner with, The Fords or Margaret Atwood? The question is, who is more my intellectual equal?


(Photo above: "Hi, I'm Rob Ford, and this is my brother Doug." The Wonder Twins.)

1 comment:

Jon said...

"When I hear the word 'culture', I reach for my Timbit."