Tuesday, December 22, 2009

NO WOMEN'S SKI JUMPING?

There will not be any women's ski-jumping at this year's Winter Olympics, to be held in Vancouver, Canada. When this issue broke a few months ago (at least it did for me) I had no idea that this sporting event was non existent -- I assumed there was one, just like the boys'.

Idiotic, that is what I say. I don't really care as I never watch the Olympics, anyway... summer or winter, but I think this whole affair is terribly unfair.

Is there 'track and field' in this upcoming Olympics?

3 comments:

Greg Woods said...

I'm still pissed off that they didn't make Parchesi an Olympic sport.

Barry Smight said...

Is that like Stratego? (From Milton-Bradley.)

Unknown said...

Well, I think it is bad new for the female ski jumpers all over the world. Their quality time spent in the top ski resorts for practice went waste. Even I also think whole affair is terribly unfair.