Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PETER GRAVES

I found it to be sad news hearing that actor Peter Graves passed away a few days ago. As a matter of fact last week I saw, for the first time in two decades, a few minutes of a Mission Impossible episode. (It was a later episode, from 1970; Leonard Nimoy had his role as "Paris" by that point.)

In the show's second season (1967-68), Graves replaced Steven Hill as the main IMF guy.

A few months ago I started copying my VHS collection over to DVD-R. A show I have a few examples of is A&E Biography, and most of the ones I have are with Peter Graves as host.

Nineteen Eighty was a big year in motion picture comedy: Airplane. Peter Graves renewed his familiarity with the general public.

One of those class-looking actors that I grew up watching on the telly.

No comments: