Wednesday, February 6, 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER'S SNL PROMO IS NOT FUNNY


Earlier today, while looking over the Toronto Star website, I saw the headline, "Justin Bieber's SNL promos are kinda not funny". Minutes ago I noticed the same headline was still there. This time I clicked. A biiiiig mistake, as I quickly realized.

OMG! Malene Arpe -- or the editor, the person who normally writes the headlines -- was absolutely correct. This is awful...
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/stargazing/2013/02/06/justin_biebers_snl_promos_are_kinda_not_funny.html

Saturday Night Live is rarely funny, even at the low end of the scale (around the "1" or "2" calibration), so why would a promo for that wretched program be any different?

The only thing I ask, somewhat facetiously, is, kinda not funny?! Who writes that crap? Oh, sorry....

No comments: