Saturday, September 26, 2009

TV FAME

Oh my... I turned the tube on; I flicked to SunTV and recognized an actor -- Debbie Allen. Took no time to identify the series, one I did not watch when it first ran back in 1982 to 'too long': Fame.

Oh, my, God! It is so bad. I cannot laugh... can only stare in disbelief.

Please, if you are reading this just after I put it up (it is 4:25pm, Saturday) and you happen to live in the Toronto area, turn on Fame. Un-beeping-believable. Quick, there is still over half an hour left in this episode.

... just learned that SunTV is running eps back-to-back; that's right, Fame is on again at 5pm.

3 comments:

Barry Smight said...

Maybe I saw an episode from the mirror universe.

I'm sure the movie did rule.

We'll square off tomorrow!

Greg Woods said...

no no, I meant the series too! Glad the drip kicked in.

Barry Smight said...

I knew you meant the series.

The drip has not stopped... get tired of changing those bags all the time.

"Okay, who was the wise guy that snuck in a bag of saline solution?"