Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TORONTO WATERFRONT - SUMMER 2012



As I write this, the temperature in Toronto is 13 degrees Celsius (55 Fahrenheit). A few minutes ago I was looking for some pictures filed on my computer, when I stumbled upon ones I took last summer down on Toronto's waterfront. While spending some quality time with my sweetie, between obligatory, not to mention quite demanding, make-out sessions I somehow managed to take a few snaps. (I must have had a hand free; which is most uncharacteristic of me.)

For my dear and valued U.S. readers, I should point out that that body of water is called Lake Ontario. Lake Ontario is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the drugstore, but that's just peanuts to Lake Ontario.

No comments: