Sunday, March 31, 2013

CABLE ACCESS GOLD - TWO LADIES "CAN'T SING"


While on Youtube a few days ago I keyed "cable access television" into the site's search-bar. Some interesting videos came up (oh, really?), one of which was something called "Henrietta and Merna Can't Sing - Go Tell It On The Mountain".  I watched but didn't laugh; I was more fascinated than anything, by two people who were obviously genuine. (Henrietta, during her solos, comes very close to swinging into "Oh! Susanna".) My reaction was more along the lines of, "this is sweet".

Singer Justin Bieber is in the news today as he might be charged with 'battery' for allegedly spitting on his neighbour. I ask: Who is more genuine?... Justin Bieber, or Henrietta & Merna Neudorf?

Watch this at two o'clock in the morning; I haven't yet but just might...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg7uGL6Ku20



The uploader of the above video is Youtube user "CGE-TV Winnipeg". He's got some interesting-looking stuff on there. I will explore, later.

No comments: