Thursday, March 21, 2013

NEW 'STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' TRAILER

Reading the Toronto Star online this morning alerted me to the fact there is a new (International) trailer for the upcoming movie, Star Trek Into Darkness. The headline leading to the article said: "new trailer is the best thing of the day."

Really? By who's measure? (Psst: It's only a movie. "Get a life.")

Anyway, here is the trailer... which I have yet to watch. If my day ends up being a disappointment, I'll watch a trailer which, apparently, will make my day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Eo4cmfxc-1c

2 comments:

DonaldAR said...

So, not a fan of J.J. Abrams "who breathed new life into the 'Star Trek' film franchise?" Heh (http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57569055-1/shatner-j.j-abrams-a-pig-for-taking-on-star-wars/)

Barry Smight said...

I've nothing against the simplistic Mr. Abrams. To be accurate, the franchise was saved by the genius (no sarcasm here) who decided to jettison the boring 'Next Generation' crew and go back to the original characters. None of the Star Trek sequel shows/characters could support a movie version.

Thanks for the comment and link.