Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ZOMBIES

What is scary? To me it would be mounting Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton as gate guards here at the entrance to my palace -- the palace with the storm cloud over top; the cloud eagerly ejecting lighting bolts, missing both Miss Lohan and Miss Hilton by mere inches.

Of course, I am joking. I would not want these two Halloween characters standing, however static, at my entrance. I don't need the neighbours to think...

As far as movies go, my favourites under the Halloween banner would be Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things (1972), and Night of the Living Dead (1968). And most awesome is White Zombie (1932).

Only Night is on my video shelf, but this will go into my player this evening.

Having a corpse on either side of me as I sit on the couch munching my popcorn will make this a Halloween to remember. Now that they are both comfortable...

The doorbell is ringing...

What do Lohan and Hilton want now?

My three movie choices should have given me fair warning.

No comments: