Thursday, April 9, 2009

DEAR BILLY BOB

I just watched the Bizarro Billy Bob Thornton clip again; this time on Youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw

He's being a TFI! I can be pretty wacky and off-the-wall, myself, but Mr. Thornton is out of line, here.

Dear Billy Bob,

When someone says "first love" in the context given by Q host Jian Ghomeshi they mean it in the colloquial sense. You know this and you certainly are not funny in the way you answer the question. That's high school shit.

Dear Readers,

I have interviewed quite a few people and no one has ever given me attitude or acted in a impertinent manner. As a matter of fact, they have been not only gracious but guiding in their answers if they feel I was a little awkward in a particular question I may have asked them.

Oh, I guess it's because I have never interviewed someone the stature of Billy Bob Thornton.

No comments: