Thursday, April 30, 2009

NOT MINE! (ANOTHER HOUR)

The CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) is running some distasteful adverts for their late evening series The Hour, starring (I wish it didn't) the incomparable George Stroumboulopoulos. I have noticed that in the bits of this hour I have watched in the last few weeks, Georgie-pie introduces himself as "your boyfriend", and now the brains at the CBC are using this delectable morsel in these promos. My answer is, "hey, he ain't my boyfriend".

Now I know why I'm as straight as a ruler -- if the pickin's are that lean; the choices that limited...

Unless I was drunk out of my mind -- which has been known to happen with me -- and for some reason I "ended up" with George one day, then he's the kind of boyfriend I would keep hidden away in the basement. The only problem is, my basement has barely five feet plus an inch or two of clearance...

... Perfect!

1 comment:

Greg Woods said...

Well Barry, since you alluded to it in this post, I feel it's time I can now confess my suspicions about your constant jibes against dear George.... is this rage all to cover up some.... passion?