Sunday, May 23, 2010

MY LOST FINALE PREDICTIONS

The finale/end of the current hit television series -- that no one will care about even five years from now -- Lost is rolling as I write this. (We are two hours in with two and a half to go.) I wonder how many fans have dropped dead from disappointment thus far. Pop out the anti depressants.

I have my own predictions: Ernesto and Bertha have been 'riding' on the airplane's epanage even if no one has noticed over the last few seasons; the Natural Gas Monster turns out to be benevolent -- he just wants to be a chef at "a major hotel"; the time-gate opens and Bill Hartnell returns. I knew he never left for good; and Tiburon the Shark is a real shark afterall. He was just flashing that toothy smile from offshore to impress the cast of actors'-studio-workshop-specials.

End credits.

No comments: