Saturday, August 28, 2010

TORONTO TREKKIES MOURN RODDENBERRY

I'm becoming convinced that the Internet, certainly Youtube, is some sort of electronic Quiji board. You look for something but since the someone or something knows what you've been blogging about lately, you are sent to where you might want to go.

In this following video clip are some Toronto Trekkies from Stardate 1991. It was sad news indeed when Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry died, but these people seem to have been really affected...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgXwxCpjfM8




I was not going to post the above as I feel I do not want this to turn into, even if in spurts here and there, a Star Trek blog (as it has a Doctor Who * one at times) but I cannot resist a Trekkie theme.


(* Doctor Who is exempt.)

No comments: