Monday, January 4, 2010

A DARK KNIGHT, I HOPE

Later tonight I plan to watch, for the very first time, the highly acclaimed 2008 movie The Dark Knight. (I just noticed that "Batman" is nowhere in the title.)

Oh, I just looked at the DVD case and noticed the film's running time: 152 minutes.

That's in the neighbourhoods of over two hours. If I start it at 10 p.m., then The Dark Knight would wrap up sometime between midnight and 1 a.m.

I gotta think about this dilemma... so much to do.

"Will The Dark Knight win out?! Stay tuned, loyal reader, same Bat-time, same Bat-blog." (That does not make a lot of sense, unless I post at exactly the same time tomorrow. Unless this network preempts Batman because of a special report on the Vietnam War, there will be a posting tomorrow night.)

Requiring 152 minutes of my already precious time, The Dark Knight had better be a good movie or I am liable to go insane!

No comments: