Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TORONTO SUN NON SURPRISE

A friend of mine who's a U.F.C. fan told me to go to the Toronto Sun website right away! Waste no time!

He made it a little easier for me by supplying a link to something interesting: A story on the suicide of Brazilian fighter Mauricio Zingano (sad news, of course)...

Husband of UFC's Cat Zingano reportedly commits suicide
Brazilian fighter Mauricio Zingano found dead in Colorado
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/01/15/husband-of-ufcs-cat-zingano-reportedly-commits-suicide

Contained within the piece is this poll question...

POLL
Do you watch the femail UFC division?

* Yes
* No


Now, my regular readers know how I like to knock the brain-dead Toronto Sun and Sun News Network (and their dim-witted faithful), so it should be no surprise to them that the above quickly reminded me of one of my most popular posts: From April 10, 2013...

SUN NEWS NETWORK LOVE LETTER
http://barrysmight.blogspot.ca/2013/04/sun-news-network-love-letter-to-their.html


P.S. - I wonder if the "Toronto Sun Web Teem" will get around to fixing that poll question spelling error. Maybe they don't know about it, in more ways than one. "I don't see the problem..."



Don't ask Sun Media; they wouldn't know.

No comments: