Wednesday, April 2, 2014

MY FIRST APRIL FOOLS DAY FOOLISHNESS

Hard as it may seem to believe given my somewhat odd and "out there" personality I have never pulled an April Fools prank; this includes my regular life, not just this blog. As a matter of fact, I have no memory of having done even one of the basic live "just kidding" model.

Yesterday I decided, on an early morning whim, to change all that and write something inauthentic. (Okay, smarty, you know what I mean. Don't get technical on me.)

From April 1st, 2014...
http://barrysmight.blogspot.ca/2014/04/barry-smight-blog-to-halt.html


It goes without saying that people who know me can claim with certainty that they knew the above posting was manufactured in the spirit of that day. Their experiences and familiarity with me enable them to see right through my "nonsense" and to readily anticipate my next volley of verbal diarrhoea. It's not as though I can stop talking for more than a few hours at a time. Oh, here comes another....


1 comment:

Greg Woods said...

Well, you had me.

Your "reasoning" for doing seemed credible... it wasn't like on April First you posted that you were announcing your new job at Sun Media or something.