Thursday, May 7, 2009

DON'T ASK 8 - LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

That's enough of "Don't Ask". Time to come back to reality. And time to hand over the reigns to the new guys: Let the games begin!

(Hey, have you ever heard of a show called Star Quest? It ran in the 1990s and, apparently, it is really good. I've been looking all day on the Internet for anything but could only find stuff for the feature film that was made from the TV series. Oh well, I have lots of time on my hands. I had better get back to looking for info... any info... Need some cool pictures. Hopefully there are lots of ship battles.)

5 comments:

Jon said...

"Star Quest" is aka "Terminal Voyage" aka "Star Voyager", at least for what is described as either a made-for-TV movie or feature film.

I doubt there's any ship battles, as it sounds more like "Silent Running" crossed with a murder mystery...

Barry Smight said...

I meant "Galaxy Quest". Sorry. Twelve hours later I still have not found anything.

I'll keep trying...

I have nothing else to do.

Dr. BuckBin said...

17 quatloos for the newcomers!

Jon said...

Oh, THAT show. Check under "Historical Documents". Most of the fans seem to agree that the best ship-to-ship battles had both the red AND blue beams.

Barry Smight said...

I bet 20 quatloos you are all untrainable.