Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FARSCAPE?

As I filed my blog posting below (FIREFLYING), I realized there is a show called Farscape. And just a minute ago I remembered that the same dear friend, who slipped me the Firefly DVDs, had already lent me -- last year -- a few Farscape DVDs. Holy crap this is confusing!

I barely remember anything about Farscape, outside of the prosthetics and puppet stuff; not sure how much I watched.

I'm the guy who, as I was watching Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, thought I was watching Star Wars. Just kidding.

1 comment:

enjonze said...

Deep breath, Smight. You can't watch everything. And I think you're stretching the truth. There's NO WAY IN HELL anyone who saw Star Wars would mistake the shitty prequels as being on the same level.

Speaking of watching everything... off to watch season one of The Man from U.N.C.L.E.