Thursday, May 14, 2009

LINDSAY LOHAN SPLITTING ATOMS?

Earlier this morning, while doing my news research on-line, I came across a little story about actress Lindsay Lohan keeping a messy home. Apparently, so the story goes, the LAPD were called when a security alarm went off demanding they get there as soon as they had a chance. ("My human client pays lots of taxes... at least, I think she does.")

When the officers got to the superstar's house they found that it appeared to have been ransacked. It had all the markings as someone looking for something: Jewellery, money (if she even has any), and clothes. After a few moments the cops came under the big realization bomb that Ms. Lohan's home had not, in fact, been the victim of a break-in... it was just its normal state, or layout.

My question is, should there not be some code of ethics in a police department in regards to privacy -- and what they come across in a celebrity's home -- no matter how enticing it might be to let the media know about a "funny story" made for a throwaway news item? (I say "informant!")

If there is not, there should be as far as I'm concerned. So people like me can recount important stories; other than those I describe under the guise of social comment or concern.

3 comments:

DonaldAR said...

Funny, this pic also comes up if you google: "skanky ho"

DonaldAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barry Smight said...

I wonder if her pic comes up when you key in "jojo krako".