Thursday, May 14, 2009

TOO MUCH LOHAN?

In serious photographic research for my previous blog post below (LINDSAY LOHAN SPLITTING ATOMS?), I did the right thing and executed a picture search on Google. Was there ever a lot of photos to choose from. (Go to a search engine, any search engine, and key in "lindsay lohan". You will see what I mean.)

Imagine the daunting task of going through all those search results to pick just the right one for my posting. I never want to have to go through that again.

And where the heck have I been these last few months or years, Talos IV?

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. And I might not have started had I known what was involved.

There's a hockey game on tonight that I want to see. In the final deal-breaking game of a best-of-seven in NHL quarter-final Stanley Cup playoff action, the Detroit Red Wings face off against the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

1 comment:

DonaldAR said...

Quite simply: yes.