Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BRITNEY'S BOOK

You know the song: You're on a website and just before you click away to visit another, the page you are on reloads with a small line of text that makes you go, "stop, stop, stop... go back!" Too late. Go back and you get everything else but the intoxicating mix of letters that made your heart palpitate as you kept slamming on the stop button. I was on 'sympatico.ca' when this very thing happened. The text? "Britney Spears offered millions to write a book." At least I think it was exactly what it said; cannot be sure as I was electronically dragged away.

Alright, I'll come clean. I was exaggerating about implementing desperate measures to stay on the important news. But, it sure did bring a smile to my face when I thought, "what would be a good name for the book?"

In all seriousness, isn't Britney Spears a little young to write a...? Hold on, I was just assuming it was an autobiography, a "memoirs" (like Richard Nixon's). It could be a children's book. Could be. I do not know for sure; might have to go back one more time.

No comments: