Tuesday, January 6, 2009

JOHN TRAVOLTA AND SON

When I first saw the news on-line that Jett Travolta had died, it was one of those cases where my eyes see the item but my brain does not. Later it sunk in when I actually read the news. It goes without saying that losing a child is something you would not wish on your enemies, and John Travolta strikes me as one of those level headed super-nice guys who happens to work in the movies. Besides, he has been with his love (Kelly Preston) for years... throughout actual "Eras" or "Kingdoms", in Hollywood terms.

2 comments:

DonaldAR said...

As a parent and husband, I can empathize with the loss of a child, and possibly respect the longevity of Vinnie Babarino's marriage. As far as Travolta being "...one of those level headed super-nice guys.." - didn't his less-than-stellar career mysteriously take off, after he joined the 'cult that hides in plain view behind a wall of litigation?'

Barry Smight said...

"strikes" me as one of those...

I had the impression his career was stellar at different times; retaking off several times.