Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NO MORE INDIANA JONES MOVIES!

The story is another Indiana Jones sequel movie is in the works. No... no... please tell me it isn't so...
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/651975

... the last one should not have been the last one, if you get my drift. (It should have been Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade; which was a good movie.)

(I state the above with a twinkle in my eye. My attitude is if the studios want to make the film, and people want to see the release, then good for them. If you don't want to see it, don't. Just because I thought Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was poor, should not have any influence other than filling up white paper on my blog. "What... I don't have to write these on paper?... ")

1 comment:

Greg Woods said...

Oh I agree-- Spielberg really shot his wad with the Crystal Skull. I mean, with all the ingredients in that film-- you've got Karen Allen back, and even though they strive for an epic wrap-up to the Jones legend, it still all came off pretty half-assed.

I love the first half-hour of it, where they make the Jones character act his age- by miscalculating his swings and his aches & pains, but then the whole movie goes out the window.

Last Crusade is the best of the series, IMO.