Wednesday, May 8, 2013

RAY HARRYHAUSEN (1920 - 2013)


Late last night I decided to do a quick run around on the news-pages. One thing that caught my eye were the blurbs on legendary stop-motion animator Ray Harryhausen. Here we go...

When I get more time I will write an overview of Harryhausen and his art's effect on this fan. Okay; The 7th Voyage of Sinbad, It Came From Beneath the Sea, Mysterious IslandFirst Men in the Moon, Jason and the Argonauts ("Bravo!")....

***

As it turns out, I have written postings, in whole or in part, on Ray Harryhausen a few times in this blog...

JOHN LANDIS ON RAY HARRYHAUSEN
June 24, 2010
energize

CLASH OF THE TITANS - ROSENTHAL
April 1, 2010
energize

CHARLES H. SCHNEER (1920 - 2009)
January 27, 2009
energize

NO MOMI NO MORE
August 30, 2007
energize

***

Wikipedia entry on Ray Harryhausen...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Harryhausen

No comments: