Saturday, June 14, 2014

THERE ARE HOW MANY IN NORTH AMERICA?

While working away here at home I had 680 News on my radio; half listening, as we tend to do when immersed in business, I monitored the 'Weekend Business Report' with James Munroe.

The over-the-phone guest was a guy who manufactures a glow-in-the-dark toilet seat. Fine. My attention snapped back after the Luminance Man said, or I think he said, "there are 300 million toilet seats in North America".

I stopped what I was doing and pondered that shattering statistic. As far as I know most toilet seats handle more than one person at once -- well, not exactly at once, except in certain kinky, or desperate, circumstances. That means that there are over 300 bums using toilet seats. As a matter of fact, my mental math tells me that there are many more than 300 million bums using toilet seats. The total population of Canada and the U.S. cannot account for the overage. There... there are unaccounted-for bums out there!

It boggles the mind!

***
Post Script: "Night Glow" does sound like a good product to have meet you when you are bleary-eyed. The "guy" I mentioned above is Tim Fittler; and his company is Pottyglow...
www.nightglowseats.com

No comments: