Friday, June 13, 2014

TORONTO SUN ELECTION TWIST & FIZZLE


First off; congratulations to Premier Kathleen Wynne and the Ontario Liberal Party for their stunning victory in yesterday's provincial election. I was pretty sure the "Grits" would be triumphant but I found the convincing majority win margin a little surprising, as did many people, I'm sure.

My regular readers know I love to pick on the Toronto Sun "newspaper", and its lowbrow devotees, especially, but even I admit that The Asylum outdid themselves with today's ridiculous cover page. Of course they are not a legitimate paper, but still, you'd think they would at least make an attempt to be the real deal.

The bitterness at that rag this morning was to be expected: Christina Blizzard and Sue-Ann Levy are in agony. Surprisingly enough, Lorrie Goldstein was more tempered in his thoughts regarding the Liberal victory -- more importantly, the Conservative crash.

Be sure not to miss the next columns from Michael Coren, Brian Lilley, and Ezra Levant.

Dee-licious!

No comments: