Saturday, July 12, 2014

MY SYMPATHIES TO BRAZILIAN FOOTBALL FANS


Freelance work which comes my way gets priority; even over World Cup football action. Today the hammer-blown Brazilian squad played for the consolation match against the equally displaced Netherlands.

My friend's wife kept he and I up-to-speed on what was happening in today's current football events.

At one point this afternoon she popped her head out the back patio door and stated straightforwardly...

"Netherlands are up one nothing after just one minute of play"

Me, the non participating football fan...

"What?! Not again!"

Back to work. The news updates happened twice more to fill in the two workers: Once for each Netherlands goal.

What the heck is going on with Brazil?! Incredible non results.

I wish I could read Portuguese to allow me to soak up the Brazilian press at a time like this.

My sympathies to Brazilian football fans.

No comments: